Emlofish

Saturday, May 15, 2010

 

Lisa Mitchell

On friday I went to lovely Lisa's concert (supported by Boy and Bear and Georgia Fair)
Boy and Bear were great, I really enjoyed them. I was 'scouting them out' to see if they were any good live. And they were. So now my friend and I plan to see them by themselves soon hopefully. Georgia Fair were good too, just not lively enough for my taste. But anyone who likes Georgia Fair should definitely see them live. All the boys in these support bands were quite adorable. I especially loved how the lead singer of Boy and Bear kept taking a swig of beer between songs.
Now to discuss Lisa. This absolutely beautiful girl is an amazing performer. I was in love with her clothes and her voice and generally the night was just great. She said our audience was the biggest audience she'd ever had at one of her own concerts. I hope she enjoyed it.
Thank you very much Miss Mitchell. I hope it is not too long before I get to see her again.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   May 2010   July 2010   September 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]