Emlofish

Friday, November 27, 2009

 

Moods

1. Frustration at the fact that I have too much stuff....everywhere. I kind of don't want any presents for christmas as I don't really have enough space for them. I am attempting to clear stuff out. You could call it spring cleaning as I still have a few days left of spring :P

2. Longing for cold weather. The boiling heat in Sydney is not fun. I'm longing for cold, rainy and miserable UK weather.
3. Dreaming of a fluke week around christmas when it becomes cold and snows.
4. Smiling at the sunny weather that we are getting and wishing I could dress up like this photo:

or this

love Marie Antoinette and love Kirsten Dunst's pink hair

5. Missing the colours of the Northern Hemisphere as usual, especially British wildlife. So much better than Australian yellowy green.
6. LOVING what God can create: I'm making fair trade chcocolate cupcakes :) yum

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   May 2010   July 2010   September 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]