Emlofish

Sunday, October 11, 2009

 

Things I want to make

A usual day of floating through blogs has led to me to discover various crafts that I am excited to try out.


Even though christmas is reasonably far away, I don't think it is actually enough time for me to complete this cute felted christmas tree, given my procrastination history. Maybe next year :)


This lunch bag, on the other hand, looks very easy and quick to make. I love the fact that it looks like a notbook. What would you write on the side? I also like that it provides a use for those daft giant clips.

And even though the cold weather has past us (hopefully), these fingerless gloves are just too snazzy to pass up, even if I do usually prefer long gloves.

Finally, I discovered that New York City (to add to it's long list of amazing traits) has an event called the NYC Yarn Crawl. We need one of these in Sydney. No doubt there's probably one in Melbourne and it will get mentioned in Frankie. For such an unappealing place, Melbourne sure has it's fair share of attractive events.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   May 2010   July 2010   September 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]