Emlofish

Sunday, September 13, 2009

 

Peppermint

To start this blog off on a lovely start, I would like to tell you all about this magazine i discovered today in Borders. I am a huge fan of Frankie Magazine so when I saw an indie looking magazine where Frankie is usually found, i picked it up. To my delight it was not Frankie (i still love you Frankie) but Peppermint, Australia’s first eco fashion magazine!!!


At a price of $10.95 it’s not the cheapest magazine in the world, but it is certainly one of the best. From a completely natural photo on the cover, to 35c of the issue going to Friends of The Earth and to beautiful articles about recycling, this magazine is sure to be a hit and hopefully change some minds of Australians out there.

From this issue which I picked up (issue 3), I can now say that I love Obelia Designs, these little booties from Infusion and these 1920s inspired hats (yes I’m in an Agatha Christie story now.)

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   May 2010   July 2010   September 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]