Emlofish

Thursday, September 24, 2009

 

London Fashion Week Update




Once againa Christopher Bailey behind the lovely Burberry Porsum has astounded me. Sorry for the excess of photos but I couldn't help myself. To quote Rachel Zoe: I just die!!! I know most people think Burberry is really naff but I can't get over the amazing construction. I am also making a trench coat at the moment, inspired by ancient Scottish Celtic culture, so Burberry's signature trenches are inspiring.
I also liked Luella's show but Twenty8Twelve disappointed me.

(Above: Burberry Porsum Spring 2010)
(Below: Luella Spring 2010)




Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   May 2010   July 2010   September 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]