Emlofish

Friday, September 25, 2009

 

Just a minute....



philip newton photography

I am joining in with August Street's "Just a minute" game :)

Reading.......Kiki Strike series. I've read this series about a milllion times but I still love it. You should check out the author's (Kirsten Miller) blog it's fascinating

Painting........I've been painting this portrait of a girl melting for my art class. I love painting

Listening.........to Coldplay and Friendly Fires. How could I not?

Watching........I'm sorry to admit that I've been watching Glee on Channel 10. It's so addictive

Wanting........it to be summer so I can go vintage shopping

Making.........strawberry smoothies. I have the best recipe: my own ;)

Dreaming.......of lazy days on the beach, sketching/painting/photographing people

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   May 2010   July 2010   September 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]